Advertisement

What Should You Take Before, During, and After Your Workouts? (Here's My Routine)

What Should You Take Before, During, and After Your Workouts? (Here's My Routine) The right nutrition routine before, during and after your workouts can give your muscles the energy they need to perform at their highest level.

You can also prevent muscle breakdown, and recover quicker from your workouts (which will help speed up your muscle gains).

With that said, here's a breakdown of what my current nutrition routine looks like before, during, and after my workouts:

@5:06 - What Pre-Workout Supplements I Take
@0:50 - What I Take While I Train
@2:59 - What I Take Post-Workout

If you have any questions, just let me know below!

-Alex Pauwels

what to eat during exercise,eat before or after workout to build muscle,what to eat 30 minutes before workout,what to eat before and after workout,eating during workout bodybuilding,what to eat after a workout to build muscle,what to eat before workout to lose weight,alex pauwels,alexander pauwels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments