Advertisement

Tokyo Toni & Blac Chyna | Protect Your Peace & Energy

Tokyo Toni & Blac Chyna | Protect Your Peace & Energy Like I said in this video, I know I've talked about this topic before but I felt like it deserved its own video. I see the way that Tokyo Toni speaks to her daughter and it reminds me that there are so many people who are in these types of detrimental relationships with their parents/family members. We must remember that just because someone is related to you doesn't mean that they should be allowed to suck the joy, peace, energy, and life from you. Those are emotionally manipulative tactics of someone who is insecure with themselves. Let's talk about it.
My Music/EP:
My eBook:
My Merch:
Support me!
Send me stuff: PO BOX 79214 ATL GA 30357
My Podcast:
My Patreon:
My Website:
My Twitter:
My FB page:
My Insta:

tokyo toni,blac chyna,peace,energy,motivation,joy,life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments