Advertisement

THE CUTEST BIRTHDAY PARTY | TODDLER BIRTHDAY VLOG

THE CUTEST BIRTHDAY PARTY | TODDLER BIRTHDAY VLOG Happy Birthday Rosie Girl!

El's first birthday:
A letter to our daughter:

El's camera:
Balloon garland:

DM me on Instagram for my P.O. Box!

Links below 👇🏻

---

SOCIAL MEDIA //

Instagram:

Twitter:

My website:

---

POPULAR VIDEOS //

Live Pregnancy Test Reaction:

Maternity Clothing Hacks:

Birth Vlog:

My Birth Story:

How I Naturally Induced My Labour:

First Week with a Newborn:

Our Miscarriage Story:

Finding Out We're Pregnant with Baby #2:

---

COMMONLY ASKED ITEMS //

Baby plates with dividers:
Baby cutlery:
Trainer cup:
Sippy cup:
High chair:
Carseat:
My glasses:

MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT //

Canon Powershot g7x Mark 2:
Canon t7i:
Gorilla Tripod:
Dashboard Camera Mount:

---

MUSIC //

Epidemic Sound:

Good Times by Nicolai Heidlas Music

loeppkyslife,birthday vlog,toddler birthday vlog,second birthday,toddler birthday party,day in the life with a baby and 2 year old,day in the life with a baby and toddler,day in the life of a mom,ditl with a baby and toddler,ditl of a mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments