Advertisement

Refreshing My Makeup~ Taking Day to Night

Refreshing My Makeup~ Taking Day to Night Thank you for watching! Please SUBSCRIBE and give me a 👍 if you liked this video! ❤️ Lisa

LisaLisaD1@charter.net
Monat ~
My Blog/Store~
My Instagram~

Follow me on for daily outfit ideas and inspiration! I post more here than on Instagram 👗 👡

My jewelry featured in next video!
"LISALISAD1" for 10% off and free shipping over $50

Products Used/Mentioned in this video~💕
Hot Tools Curling Iron 2"~
Olivia Garden Brush~
My Tape in extensions are Top Knot, you can purchase them in several "versions"~
Amika Spray~
Bow Clips~
Tarte Smooth Operator~
Smashbox Precise Cheek Brush~
Smashbox Cali Contour~
Ardell Wispies~
Urban Decay Naked Basics 2~
Louise Young Brushes~
STAR Lash Glue~goof stuff!
Lisasz09 Channel~
Tarte Shape Tape Light Medium~
Lancome Lip Liner Charme~ (this was not easy to find, may be discontinued 😠)
Charlotte Tilbury JK Magic~
Stila Smokey Quartz Liner~


My Camera~
Tripod~
iMovie for editing 🎥


💕 Some links used are affiliate ~Thank you for your support! 💗 Lisa

LisaLisaD1,Monat,Global,Shampoo,Review,Capixl,Alopecia,Thinning,Hair,Mature,women,of,Youtube,Anti,aging,skincare,makeup,Obagi,Skincare,Nuderm,Invisalign,for,adults,Over,40,Beauty,Top Kn ow Extensions,Louise Young Brushes,Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2,day to night,how to refresh your makeup,how to freshen your makeup,touch up makeup,top knot extensions,charlotte tilbury hot lips 2 jk,top knot extensions review,invisalign review,how to refresh your makeup after a long day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments