Advertisement

It's Cold Inside Me - Original Song by Nish(Paradox)

It's Cold Inside Me - Original Song by Nish(Paradox) The poem and song were composed on July 12, 2019. It was raining for the whole day. I don't like rain in general but everything was funny and gloomy and happy and saddening. Everything was in superposition.

So, many thoughts were circling mind-cave.

This is an improvised song. I haven't really thought of actually making it a "song". Nevertheless, it sounds similar to the songs you might have heard. Or totally unfamiliar. That shouldn't matter I guess.

The poem is originally posted here:


The lyrics(poem TBH) goes like this:
It's cold In the morning
The sun is dying
The sky is crying
The cloud is smoking
The dog is sleeping
The bird is silent
The street is muddy
The kid is jumping, playing

My eyes are gazing
Out of the broken window
My heart is aching
As it is thinking
My head feels heavy
My mind is lonely
The emotions are flooding
The words are freezing
My ears are listening
The thoughts are echoing
Her memories are lurking
To emptiness that's diving in
My sanity is fading
The darkness is coming
The songs are mocking
The music Is saddening

It's cold inside me
My heart's pounding hurriedly
My anxieties are growing
As her memories hallucinate me

It's cold inside me
My breath is shortening
The coffee is evaporating
As her memories intoxicate me

:)

Nish(Paradox)

Post a Comment

0 Comments