Advertisement

Flosstube 50 Welcome to Christmas in July Cross Stitching, Sunflowers, and Sew Dang Cute

Flosstube 50 Welcome to Christmas in July Cross Stitching, Sunflowers, and Sew Dang Cute In this Flosstube episode, I show my WIP on Barbara Ana's Mermaid of the Sea pattern. I got happy stitching mail! Also, I show my new holiday sampler cross stitch fabric that is available now for purchase! I am so excited to have my own cross stitch sampler fabric for Flossmas in July. I show my new chart "Sew Dang Cute" inspired by the fun phrase of fellow Flosstubers Joan and Kelly of the Joan and Kelly Show. I show my handmade miniature pretzel charms for my Gnome Pretzel Party pattern. The end of the video is a small clip of me at the hot and humid Sunflower Festival at the farm. Come hang out with me as we talk about stitching Christmas in July and my love of cross stitch.

Sew Dang Cute pattern for digital download:


My website: ardithdesign.com
Message me: ardithdesign@gmail.com
*
Happy Mail
Ardith Design
C/O Amanda Mae
P.O. Box 1181
Mount Airy, MD 21771

-Happy mail received from Sally at StitchNDishes, thanks Sally!
-The Joan and Kelly Show

#flosstube #ardithdesign #flossmasinjuly

cross stitch,flosstube,flossmas,christmas in july,sew dang cute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments