Advertisement

Disney Vacation TRAVEL DAY Arrival Caribbean Beach Resort

Disney Vacation TRAVEL DAY Arrival Caribbean Beach Resort NEW TRAVEL SERIES!!!
Walt Disney World Vacation
I took my son, daughter and nephew to Walt Disney World for a few days. We stayed in a pirate room at the Caribbean Beach Resort. When we got into Orlando, we went to the Character Warehouse and Walmart. After checking into the resort, the kids went to the pool and I took a nap. Then I was off to Magic Kingdom.
This was filmed June 20, 2018.

The Mouse Diva is on Instagram and SNAPCHAT :-)

Check out these Mouse Diva vlogs:

Disney Travel Day and Coronado Springs arrival:

Wolfgang Puck Express vlog:

Check out my other vlogs: Disney World resort tours, restaurant reviews, shopping hauls, Disney special events and more.

I love receiving mail, makes me feel like a little kid, so feel free...
The Mouse Diva
PO Box 1068
Mountain Home, NC 28758

Royalty free music provided by Epidemic Sound.

Disney vacation,travel day,Caribbean Beach Resort,Walt Disney World,pirate room,Disney resort,family vacation,Magic Kingdom,mouse diva,summer vacation,Dana,Disney arrival,June 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments