Advertisement

ABSOLUTELY CLEAN HOG MATCH (Overwatch)

ABSOLUTELY CLEAN HOG MATCH (Overwatch) Discord (Ask questions or come talk!):
Twitch:
Twitter:
Okay, so this match was a bit of a stomp, but considering last upload was a lost, I'll just upload this one to even it out. I was considering on making this video 30 minutes, because I was gonna show the whole match of the last clip, but I decided not to. I'm a bit new to streaming and overall I didn't like how I acted, so there's that.
Killing Twitch Streamers is a popular series and I understand that it's probably my most wanted upload, but these videos will take a while to get out. I do not get into a streamers match every game, and I am not interested in stream sniping the streamers. I love the videos just as much as you do, fuck, that's why I created it! I didn't know the videos were gonna get hundreds of thousands of views! I just made them for my own viewing pleasure.... So trust me, I know, I love those videos just as much as you do, but they'll take time and they'll be special when they're done, because they're a rare upload.
Online classes just started for me, so I have to spend some time away and focus on priorities and such... I am going through some personal issues too, nothing major, but enough for it to delay me playing Overwatch.
Anyways, I created that discord so you guys can come on over and ask questions or just talk and shit. Idk. I rarely use discord but I know a bunch of you like to use it, I'll try to be responsive on there and answer whatever questions.
Thanks for caring watching and reading the description. You're all super fucking cool.

Overwatch Cyx,Overwatch Roadhog,Overwatch T500 Roadhog,Overwatch GM Roadhog,Overwatch Cyx Roadhog,Cyx Roadhog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments