Advertisement

Watch the Nibiru System like it APPEARED in Florida.!!

Watch the Nibiru System like it APPEARED in Florida.!! My dear Viewers..this is my second Video for today and it will show you two OBJECTS at the beginning of my recording, before you see the LED SUN and at least 2 Objects in the very close position of our SUN... I believe that one HUGE PLANETARY OBJECT is right now in FRONT of her, and the other ONE behind HER, but this is really just my own OPINION and my own observation over the last 6,5 years..!!.. I called the SUN many times before the CLUSTER SUN, because I have observed AND SEEN several round OBJECTS in her closer proximity and in her AURORA as independently round ORBS reappearing and in different SIZES!!!..Now I can see those Stellar Corses, Moons or Planet like OBJECTS coming closer to our EARTH and without using a MILLION DOLLAR TELESCOPE I have captured THEM with just a Camera and a smaller telescopic Lens in our late evening Skies..!!!.. There are NO such THINGS like orbital clouds with sharp edges and perfectly ROUND SHAPED BODIES, but there are planetary Bodies in our Inner Solar System which are interacting with our SUN, EARTH AND THE OTHER PLANETS IN IT..!!!THANKS for visiting and please share if you like!!♡;)

Florida.!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments