Advertisement

The Future of Anime and Gaming Combined?!

The Future of Anime and Gaming Combined?! This is a sponsored video by Marchen Nocturne, check out the game on this link here:

This is a little bit outside my wheelhouse of content but i thought it could be interesting to cover nonetheless. Any and all feedback is always welcomed!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support me with one of these:
► Patreon:
► Twitter:
► Twitch Stream:
► Join Our Discord Server:
► Purchase my Novel:
► The Chronexia and the Eight Seals Album OST:
► Crunchyroll:
► Join the Frederator Network:

For those still wondering about my accent, I'm French Canadian. My English is not perfect but it has to do. ^^
------------------------------­­­-------­--------------------

top 10,top ten,best,anime,ever,hd,misty,chronexia,misty chronexia,top 5,comments,review,genre,guess the anime,guess,fairy tail,fairy tales,gaming,gacha,gacha pulls,alice,cinderella,snow white,web browser games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments