Advertisement

M4 Sherman - Although There Were Weaknesses, This Is Still The Pride Of The Americans

M4 Sherman - Although There Were Weaknesses, This Is Still The Pride Of The Americans With the most balanced and comfortable criteria, the US-designed Sherman were the top tanks. With an American design mindset, the M4 Sherman tank has furniture with leather upholstery, a good damping system, a spacious cockpit, etc., providing the most comfort for all crews inside. The Soviet tank driver also claimed, driving an M4 Sherman was like riding on a luxury car, instead of feeling like sitting on a tractor when they were driving a T-34.

Today we will talk about this American pride, the Sherman tank.
Welcome back to Dung Tran Military Channel. I hope you will find something interesting when visit my channel.
----------------
Hi guys, I'm Dung Tran. Thank you for watching this video. Don't forget LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. Your encouragement is my motivation to make the next videos.
----------------
Any comments or suggestions you can leave at the comment section or You can contact me via email: vd307vp@gmail.com
----------------
In case you want to donate me - I have a Paypal account:

Even the smallest amount of money is your great encouragement for me.
-----------------
Thank you very much.
Best regards
./Dung Tran

dungtran,M4 Sherman,m4 sherman tank,m4 sherman wot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments