Advertisement

JAZZ - GESTRUMENT PRO and AUM with GeoShred, Factory, GrooveBox and much more! But is it really...

JAZZ - GESTRUMENT PRO and AUM with GeoShred, Factory, GrooveBox and much more! But is it really... Having some real fun playing with GESTRUMENT PRO and working it through AUM - (they both link up perfectly) A real departure from my usual stuff!
It all started on my iPhone! Gestrument works well even with reduced screen space - then transferred over to my iPad Pro...

Gestrument lends itself to Jazz (amongst other styles...) and it took me on a journey to try and make something approaching real jazz! Testing my musical theory to the limits! Modal Jazz anyone? 😳

Still experimenting - I’m going to make a few of these to see how far I can go.
In AUM I used Sugar Bytes FACTORY for some glitchy beats, GrooveBox (as always!), my new favourite STRNG and a new addition - Shape Synth.

FX and processing - BestFormer (for the whole mix), Harmonic Exciter (4Pockets), fabfilter ProQ2 and Dischord4.

Mastered through Final Touch.

All edited on Luma Fusion.

Please feel free to comment, always appreciated!
Please Subscribe if you would like to see more, it inspires me!
Thanks for watching! 🙏

Gestrument,pro,ipad,iphone,iphonex,iosmusic,iosmusicproduction,ios music maker,geoshred,AUM,luma fusion,sugar bytes,factory,4pockets,harmonic exciter,ProQ2,jazz,fusion,ipad pro,amplify,groovebox,Strng,wave shaper,Beatformer,fabfilter,Ampify,

Post a Comment

0 Comments