Advertisement

I bought the BEST KEYBOARD in Fortnite (100% Serious)

I bought the BEST KEYBOARD in Fortnite (100% Serious) Subscribe For Lower Ping:

Use Code: BEAKS

Follow my friend:

Azeron Keypad: azeron.eu

My Socials:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord (very active):

The best keyboard for Fortnite. This keyboard allows you to have controller movement while keeping all the same features as a keyboard player. 200 IQ keyboard.

My Team:




Music (No Copyright):
Song: Stryv - Surge



Track Name: "Better Days"





Song: Evan King - Guardians
Link:
Channel:

beaks,beaks fortnite,fortnite keyboard,fortnite best keyboard,fortnite 200 iq,fortnite ramp rush,fortnite controller keyboard,fortnite renegade raider,fortnite recon expert,friday fortnite,fortnite gameplay,fortnite new meta,fortnite progression,fortnite switch to pc,fortnite funny moments,fortnite reactions,fortnite funny,fortnite youtuber,fortnite streamer,fortnite battle royale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments