Advertisement

GEMINI | YOU WERE NOT EXPECTING THIS! 😲

GEMINI | YOU WERE NOT EXPECTING THIS! 😲 Hi there! Welcome to my channel! This is a labour of love! I want to thank you for being a part of this journey with me! I have been reading tarot and oracle cards for 15 years now and love reading for people. I hope you enjoy my readings as much as I enjoy reading for you ❤️

This reading is a general reading so it may not resonate with everyone. Please also try your moon sign and rising sign as they may resonate with you more! The roles can also be reversed. That goes for the cross watcher too. If you enjoyed this video please don’t forget to like and subscribe if you haven’t already! Thanks for watching 🙏😊❤️


Follow me on Instagram @hollybluetarot

Donations are welcome and most appreciated-

If you would like a PERSONAL READING, please check out my website-




** This is a respectful and inclusive environment. A space that is welcoming and open to all. Any disrespectful or abusive comments will be deleted.


Please use the information offered responsibly. Ultimately, you must always use your own judgment, wisdom and discernment when making life decisions. All information provided is for entertainment purposes only.

😲

Post a Comment

0 Comments