Advertisement

Capricorn ♑ YOU ARE AN EARTH ANGEL AND THEY WISH TO ENDURE ~ June 17, 2019

Capricorn ♑ YOU ARE AN EARTH ANGEL AND THEY WISH TO ENDURE ~ June 17, 2019 Hello my beautiful soul family!!!😘❤
I am so grateful for the opportunity to read for you. Every reading is full of beauty, showing each of our deep and transformative lessons at different stages of The Wheel.

I set my intention during the reading and I set my intention now to convey the clearest and most helpful message toward our soul evolution. May you and I overcome our limited as I read and as you listen. May I read from a place of heightened awareness. May you hear from a place of heightened awareness. Let our hearts expand in love.

Peace & Blessings be with you, soul family.

for a private reading email me❤ jupitershome@gmail.com

you can get to know me on Instagram

#capricorn #love #ascension #sagittariusfullmoon #tarot #tarotreading

love,Aries,Taurus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Capricorn,Aquarius,Pisces,zodiac,astrology,transits,tarot,love tarot,soulmate,twin Flame,relationship,growth,evolution,spirituality,messages,guidance,angels,ascension,shadowwork,lightwork,innerwork,May,June,Gemini New Moon,New Moon,New Moon in Gemini,manifest,law of attraction,dream work,subconscious,akashic records,higher dimensions,energy healing,energy clearing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments