Advertisement

BOOKEXPO (w/ a dash of bookcon) VLOG 2019 😍

BOOKEXPO (w/ a dash of bookcon) VLOG 2019 😍 Met so many amazing people for the first time! And honestly, so many awesome creators out there~

***

Amazing music by:

***

Please SUBSCRIBE here:

To support me on BOOK DEPOSITORY:

To support me on BOOK OF THE MONTH subscription and get your first three months (and books!) for $9.99/month plus a cute tote:

How to best reach me outside of Youtube:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Goodreads:
Blog:

For any business and professional inquiries, please email me at emilyxsteph@gmail.com.

*All reviews given are based on my true and honest opinions regardless of whether or not they were given to me for review/promotion*

book reviews 2019,booktuber,shut up and read,youtuber,books,booktube,reading,book expo,bookcon,bookexpo,book expo america,book event,leigh bardugo,author signing,young adult books,james patterson,book recommendations,upcoming releases,adult fiction,fiction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments