Advertisement

Back to Normal - Let's Look at Some Orchids

Back to Normal - Let's Look at Some Orchids It seems quite a while that I just filmed some orchids as I'm watering. This is a sort of progress update and a spike/bud hunt. There is a lot of noise from the workmen next door but I hope it doesn't distract too much.
As always, thanks for watching.
You can contact me 'privately' via my channel email address which is : rogersorchidsplus@gmail.com
*******************************************************************
I've now set up a new "Closed Group" on Facebook called "Roger's Orchids". If you watch my channel, you are welcome to apply for membership where you can post photos, ask questions and generally join in with orchid related things.

Roger Orchid,Rogers Orchids,Orchids,Roger Frampton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments