Advertisement

Why I Choose To Stay Natural

Why I Choose To Stay Natural [GET MY TRAINING PROGRAMS HERE]
[GET MY PREWORKOUT]
[WEAR MY APPAREL]

I've been lifting now for about 10 years. And in ways I've made more progress than I ever thought I would. I didn't start out thinking I could deadlift 600lb. But that's training to me. It is a continuous process of self improvement. It's a long, never ending road of personal refinement.

And it weeds out over time the people that aren't serious. Everyone can celebrate their newbie gains when every week you are doing more reps, more weight. That's easy. But lifting reveals its true character building qualities when you are willing to dedicate years to a craft just to get a few extra pounds on the bar.

Some people might find the journey of a natural lifter uninspiring. And I can see this if you compare a natural's progress to someone who is not and just look at numbers. But its not just about numbers. It is about beating the old version of yourself.

Cultivating the dedication and sustaining the desire to overcome what you couldn't before. You see, to me lifting is really a battle against entropy, the gradual decline that will happen to us all. Every single one of us. No one escapes death but we can try to be as robust as possible. As resilient, as anti-fragile.

No matter what, there will come a day in my lifting journey when I have hit my last new PR, built my last pound of muscle and have reached my peak. We all must face that reality. But today is not that day.

Today I do what I couldn't previously do before.

muscles,exercise,diet,nutrition,muscle,weight,weights,weight loss,fat loss,bodybuilding,routine,bulk,cut,lifting,fitness,workout,gym,chest,sixpack,body,flexing,training,health,supplements,creatine,tips,advice,bodybuilder,beginner,IF,bodyweight,strength,food,fit,howto,workout advice,lose fat,conditioning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments