Advertisement

Process My Photo - 3: The Results

Process My Photo - 3: The Results This is a video series where I'd like you to download my image and process it any way you'd like then send your processed version of the image to me.

In this episode, I look at the 13 different images from last week then I show you my version of the processed image.

You can view all of the images from this past week on my website here:



Check out my son's band, "Kill The Clock" on Spotify here:



If you like this video, please "Like" and "Share" it. If you'd like to support the free videos I produce, please click on the link below to discover ways you can help:



As always, THANK YOU!

photography,photographer,post processing,adobe,lightroom,photoshop,luminar,on1,adobe camera raw,capture one,nik,topaz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments