Advertisement

OPENING YOUR GIFTS!! (Sobrang sarap chocolates!😍)

OPENING YOUR GIFTS!! (Sobrang sarap chocolates!😍) ※PLEASE TURN ON CAPTION!!




WHY FUMIYA WANTS TO JOIN PBB OTSO? ↓


What's up guys! Thank you for watching!
I’m vlogger in the Philippines. But I’m not Filipino, I’m pure Japanese!
My name is Fumiya Sankai from FumiShun BASE.
This is my social media follow me guys!!!

《SUGGEST》
*

《POPULAR》
*JAPANESE EATS MANG INASAL!!!!(UNLI RICE CHALLENGE)


*【YUYA VS SHUNYA】PHILIPPINES QUIZ COMPETITION!!!!!!!!


*JAPANESE TRIES TO EAT BALUT !!!!!(FILIPINO FOOD)


===PLAYLIST===

【BROTHERS】


【CHALLENGE】


【PRANK】


【VLOGS】


OFFICIAL FAN GROUP (Facebook)
Yakisoba Squad



Fumiya
Twitter


Instagram


Facebook Page




[MUSIC]
Bensound


Business→ 23.tresmares@gmail.com

#Fumiya #FumiShunBASE #Japanese

fumiya,Japanese,Philippinessibling,goals,pranks,pinoybigbrother,pbb,filipino,family vlogs,japanese vlogger,brothers,yuya,shunya,PBB OTSO,Pinoy Big Brother Otso,フィγƒͺピン,ζ—₯本人,ユーチγƒ₯ーバー,γƒžγƒ‹γƒ©,γ‚»γƒ–,

Post a Comment

0 Comments