Advertisement

Mel Clarke - Feeling out of sorts for a couple of days

Mel Clarke - Feeling out of sorts for a couple of days After being on a webinar last night with SFM friends I was feeling numb and when a friend asked if I was OK, I cracked and burst into tears.

It took me by surprise as I thought I was OK about not having the new job, but clearly not.

My ego took over because of the financial element and I felt offended at the offer I was given even though it was the highest level he could offer me.

I was on a coaching call before this video and it became so obvious that my actions were driven from the ego and not from my higher self. The reality is I could earn more money at the new job through commission but I wasn't even thinking about that when I turned it down, I just felt offended and that I could not reduce my basic.

Now nobody wants to take less money but I felt I really needed to get out of my current company due to the black energy and feeling like a number and not a person. The new company seems a much nicer environment where I would be valued and yet that wasn't enough in the moment.

We all have gut feelings, and know how our heart feels, but a lot of people will ignore those feelings in favour of the ego and the head. Going with the head is the wrong thing to do mostly and I know this.....

So I want to get back to my intuition, my gut feelings and most importantly trust myself and the unknown....because the universe knows better than I do what will be the next great thing for my journey.

Love & Light x

freedom lifestyle,six figure mentors,successful single mum,successful single mom,melanie clarke,SFM,yt:cc=on,mel clarke,jay kubassek,how to live your perfect life,how to live a life of freedom,living your best life,out of sorts,your ideal day,feeling out of sorts,making money online,dan holloway,working single mom,laptop lifestyle,how to make money online,your perfect life,stuart ross,freedom online,working single mum,make money online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments