Advertisement

LOW IMPACT CARDIO|START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY TODAY!

LOW IMPACT CARDIO|START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY TODAY! LOW IMPACT CARDIO|START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY TODAY!

I recommend doing these exercises tabata style! You can 100% get a great workout in without all of the jumping I love to do! Just make sure you keep your energy up and your focus on your goal!
Booty Bands\Resistance Bands



Shop all virgin hair needs:

ShakeraLeighBeauty.com


Do you want a round butt? Check out my 500 squats a day challenge video



The Real Reason Apple Cider Vinegar is amazing video



Instagram: GlowBeautyWellness
Www.glowbeautywellness.com


My name is Shakera - welcome to my channel! I create health, wellness, fitness, and beauty videos. Much like the 30-day squat challenge, I have a 500 squats a day challenge that is the epitome of who I am as a fitness instructor. I like to challenge myself and my people that I work with to push themselves. Start with 500 squats a day, or 50 - it's your choice. I just want you to move and stay healthy! I also teach viewers about how to use apple cider vinegar to lose weight, as well as, how I use apple cider vinegar for wellness purposes in general. Because food is important, more important that your workouts I also have health recipes such as my honey sriracha tofu recipe. This spicy and healthy tofu recipe is a fan favorite!


Business inquiries:

Shakeraleigh@gmail.com

LOW IMPACT CARDIO,CARDO,LOW IMPACT CARDIO FOR WOMEN,WORKOUTS FOR WOMEN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments