Advertisement

Gameplay & Updates | Gacha Life 2 Concepts

Gameplay & Updates | Gacha Life 2 Concepts ❖ Gamers Nation
• Channel Link:
• Video Link


▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
• • • • • • • • • 🔷 『 I N F O R M A T I O N 』 🔷 • • • • • • • • •
❖ A huge thanks to Gamers Nation for allowing me to use the screenshot and information!

❖Yes, the gameplay within the video is just another concept, it may or may not look like that in the game itself.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
• • • • • • • • • • • • 🔷 『 C R E D I T S 』 🔷 • • • • • • • • • • • •
❖ Songs:
• Calm Music (No Copyright)
• CIM City フリーBGM DOVA
•Shine In The Rainbow フリーBGM DOVA

❖ Features:
• Gacha Life
• Gamers Nation
• IcyMyth
• Kovi

❖ Editor/Directed/Story by: LenTotally
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
• • • • • • • • • 🔷 『 S O C I A L M E D I A 』 🔷 • • • • • • • • •
❖ Twitter

❖ Discord

❖ 2nd Youtube Channel

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
• • • • • • • • • • 🔷 『 D I S C L A I M E R 』 🔷 • • • • • • • • • •
❖ If you are the creator/owner song/music, image/artwork, etc. and you don't want me to use it on the video, do contact me LenTotally@gmail.com and I'll go ahead and take the video down.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
• • • • • • • • • • • 🔷 『 H A S H T A G S 』 🔷 • • • • • • • • • • •
#GachaLife2 #GachaLife #GamersNation
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Sub Count on Upload: 44,085

T H A N K S F O R W A T C H I N G
S T A Y A W E S O M E ~ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᴀʟʟ

Len Zide,LenTotally,gacha life 2,gacha life,gacha life 2 luni,gacha life 2 trailer,gacha life 2 release date,gacha life 2 updates,gacha studio,gacha life 2 trailer official,gacha life 2 trailer release date,Gacha Life Update,Gacha Life 2 Update,Gacha Life 2 Gameplay,Gameplay Gacha Life 2,Gacha Life Gameplay,#GLMV,GLMV,LenTotally SKit,LenTotally Gacha Life 2,Gacha Life Movie,GLMM,Gachaverse,Lunime,Lunime Official,gacha mini movie,Gacha Life songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments