Advertisement

CATCH APP HAUL | QUAY SUNNIES UNBOXING and REVIEW

CATCH APP HAUL | QUAY SUNNIES UNBOXING and REVIEW Hey Guys!

I'm back in Australia and now with another Haul Video from the Catch App (previously known as Catch of the Day). I love this app and this is the first time I'm doing an unboxing and review video of the Quay Sunnies I bought from the app.

What do you think of the sunnies? Which one suits me best?
LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW and let me know what you think!

Watch the video and enjoy!

Thanks for the continued support!

Don't forget to like this comment and subscribe to my channel!

Remember, If you like what you see, SUBSCRIBE TO ME!

Follow and like:

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
BLOG:

- Jeck

#quaysunniesunboxing
#quaysunniesreview
#unboxingvlog

Music by:

Song: Nekzlo - Thinking About You (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

catch haul,catch app unboxing,quay sunnies review,quay sunnies unboxing,unboxing vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments