Advertisement

What’s happening in your immediate future what’s helping you what’s blocking you pick a card

What’s happening in your immediate future what’s helping you what’s blocking you pick a card Please consider supporting my channel by becoming a Patron. The Higher Tiers include Monthly Private Reads! I am building up an exclusive Patreon Video Library.

Check out my Etsy Jewelry Store. Hand made, real stone Jewelry!


Goddess Provision Box Link
( I receive a small commission to help support the Channel for purchases thru this Link)



Now answering specific questions by Text on Instantgo


Private reads available:
US$50 for 20 minutes
US$75 for 35 minutes
US$100 for 45 minutes
US$145 for 60 minutes
Check Channel About Tab for current pricing



Include questions and info and EMAIL!! on PayPal receipt or Email me at sparkrist@gmail.com

Please note: all videos are Recorded and private links Emailed to you within 7 days. Typically much sooner

Thank you for supporting the channel by watching, liking, share and subscribing!

Check out my Etsy Jewelry Store. Hand made, real stone Treats!


Indigo Tarot Odyssey AMAZON Wish List

card

Post a Comment

0 Comments