Advertisement

Catching GIANT Kingfish and Jack Crevalle from Land! // Port Aransas Jetties

Catching GIANT Kingfish and Jack Crevalle from Land! // Port Aransas Jetties I've been telling myself this is the year it's going to happen...
Today I set out on a late afternoon trip to go check out the jetties. Despite extreme winds and huge waves I persevere. Conditions are brutal but the water is super clear. The birds are working right off the jetty and I know something crazy is going to happen... Then... it happens. My dream to catch this fish from land finally becomes a reality.

If you would like to support and see more come check out my patreon!



Matt's Fishing Adventures
Youtube -
Store -

Here are some more of my videos








jetty giants,jetty fishing,jetty fishing kingfish,jetty fishing jack crevalle,jack crevalle,king mackerel,fishing king mackerel,how to catch king mackerel,fishing jack crevalle,how to catch jack crevalle,how to fish jetties,fishing jetties,fishing jettys,port aransas tx,jetty fishing port aransas,port a,port a spring break,

Post a Comment

0 Comments