Advertisement

A THIRD BIRTHDAY IN FLORIDA | A MASSIVE STORM, TORNADO WATCH & NOT THE DAY WE EXPECTED

A THIRD BIRTHDAY IN FLORIDA | A MASSIVE STORM, TORNADO WATCH & NOT THE DAY WE EXPECTED Hello and welcome back to my channel. Today's video is a day in the life from when we were in Florida because it was a special day- my little boy's 3rd birthday.

I am going to be doing full vlogs of our trip but they take ages to edit and I wanted to get this one up first, so it isn't really in order as this was towards the end of our trip.

Thanks as always for subscribing to my channel- I appreciate every single one of you. x

FIND ME

INSTAGRAM :

BLOG :

TWITTER :

HOME INSTAGRAM:

TRAVEL INSTAGRAM:

Day in the life,Massive Storm,Katie Ellison,Tornado Watch,Florida Vlogs,Third Birthday,DITL,UK Family Vloggers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments